iFan – windbetriebenes Ladegerät fürs iPhone

Tjeerd Veenhoven war mit der Akkusituation seines iPhones unzufrieden und hat sich deshalb ein windbetriebenes Ladegerät auf Basis eines Computer-Lüfter gebastelt:
"Quite often I run out of juice in the middle of the day, for these moments I came up with the Ifan. An hardware App in the shape of a soft rubber skin with the energy wind fan included. Just slide it around your Iphone and it will charge everytime the wind blows ... By using a modified computer fan it took me 6 hours to charge my phone, rather long I think… but it works ..." iFan, charge your phone with wind
Funktioniert bestimmt noch viel besser, wenn man sich das Gelöt an den Fahrradlenker klemmt, wie als Kind diese kleinen Propeller-Flugzeuge ...

(via technabob)
blog comments powered by Disqus